Good morning Cezary,

> Lets say I would like to receive ln payments. How can I do this, without
> locking funds on the other side of channel?

1. Do the Blockstream Store route: do it early enough, and people will make
channels to you, because, they want to try out Lightning Network quickly.

2. Publish the node and contact details (IP or TOR onion service) and hope
people are excited enough about your product to open a channel to you.

3. In all likelihood, some service later will offer deals like "up to 300mBTC
receive for only 1mBTC! At least 3 months channel alive!" for new upcoming
businesses.

4.  Ask a friend to channel to you.