Hi all,

        I went through the wiki and made up option names (not yet
numbers, that comes next).  I re-read our description of global vs local
bits:

        The feature masks are split into local features (which only
        affect the protocol between these two nodes) and global features
        (which can affect HTLCs and are thus also advertised to other
        nodes).

You *might* want to promote your local bit to a global bit so you can
advertize them (wumbo?)?  But if it's expected that every node will
eventually support a bit, then it should probably stay local.

Please edit your bits as appropriate, so I can assign bit numbers soon:

https://github.com/lightningnetwork/lightning-rfc/wiki/Lightning-Specification-1.1-Proposal-States

Thanks!
Rusty.