Hi,

how about using of Chernoff Faces to identify node’s public key? Since humans
are best fit to recognize small changes in faces and to remember them.

To achieve avalanche effect from changing a private key to produce much
different face, one can just plug node’s public key into a cryptographic hash
function and then plug a result into Chernoff Face generator, thus making  a
public key change very easy to notice.

Вкл вс, дек. 23, 2018 в 21:49, Pavol Rusnak via Lightning-dev