> But if you impose the blockheight - 6 in the Lightning protocol level,
and Lightning succeeds (meaning a substantial fraction of blockchain
transactions are Lightning opens)...
>  --- then transactions with `nLockTime` equal to the block they are
included in minus 5 will be more common than others, and would be a
reliable indicator that the transaction is a Lightning channel funding
attempt.

Ah good point. This can be mitigated by setting the acceptable range up to
100 then, matching the behavior of bitcoind.
<https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/master/src/wallet/wallet.cpp#L2507-L2544>