Good morning Rusty, niftynei, and list,

> > > -   Serial ids should be chosen at random
> > >
> > > -   For multiparty constructions, the initiator MUST flip the bottom bit
> > > of any received inputs before relaying them to a peer.
> > >
> > > -   Collisions of serial ids between peers is a protocol error
> > >

> > I suppose we should define collision to mean "equal in all bits except the
> > lowest bit".
>
> No, literally equal. i.e. you can only make this error by clashing with
> yourself.

hmm, I thought the entire point of having the low bit was that you could
multifund in such a way that the initiator creates multiple channels
simultaneously with multiple nodes?
So you would have to take the UTXOs of one peer and give it to the other peer
claiming it as your own.
Or something.

With PoDLE this would not be possible I think, as you would not be able to open
the PoDLE commitment with the other node as the target (if we go with the
modified PoDLE which also commits to which node an opening is for, to prevent
the pouncing venus flytrap attack).

Regards,
ZmnSCPxj