Hi Zeeman,

> i.e. I send my high-fee RBF-enabled channel funding to you, at the same
time I send a conflicting low-fee RBF-disabled transaction (that pays the
entire channel amount to myself) to all the miners I can find.

Mapping miners mempools will be a cost in spying infrastructure and thus
make the malicious routing node job harder, providing a security
improvement for zero-conf channels. I used "lower trust" intentionally,
it's not binary (what about opening a channel with a reorg-powerful
counterparty ?).

> And your fullnode will not see the conflicting low-fee RBF-disabled tx
either because it is lower fee than what you have in your mempool and you
will reject it.

I was assuming a no-mempool mobile LN client, thus not going to be blind by
your high-fee RBF. But still able to speak with the p2p network thus you
can actively seek that your transaction has been accepted by ~100 peers.

Overall, I don't think this scheme is worthy to work on unless double-spend
of zero-conf chans become a real issue, just to mention we have potential
solutions in this case.

> There Ain't No Such Thing As A Global Mempool!

I know :)