Hi Matt,

> While you were aware of these fixes at the time, I'd appreciate it if
you, someone who hasn't spent
> much time contributing to LDK over the past two or three years, stop
trying to speak on behalf of
> the LDK project.

While this statement is blatantly false and disregards all the review and
robustness hardening landed during the last two or three years, I would
appreciate it from you in the conduct of your maintenance janitorial role
to have more regard for the LDK users funds security rather than a "move
fast and break things" attitude.

As such, and with in mind all open-source ethical rules, I'll keep speaking
on the behalf of the LDK project when I see fit, whether you're pleased or
not.

Best,
Antoine