Hey Zman,

I saw the announcement about the commando plugin, and it was actually
one of the reasons I wanted to write up what I had in mind, because
while commando also uses a lightning connection to send commands to a
lightning node, it was missing what in my opinion is the most important
part: having all of Bolt 8 handled by the HSM and validating commands
using a trusted display.

That is what really brings additional security without compromising UX,
and enabling secure remote control from a mobile phone.

Cheers,
Bastien

https://docs.corelightning.org/docs/commando