Hello,

On 22 April 2012 16:00, Colin Campbell <c...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> On 12-04-22 03:57 AM, Phil Holmes wrote:
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <d...@gnu.org>

This isn't 'that' patchy - you cannot really cron it

Needs a bit of human input.

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/patchy

Specifically - test-patches.py:

I already run lilypond-patchy-staging.py on my machine, you don't need
to worry about that so much.

Graham calls it all 'patchy' - I like to think of them as Brother and Sister. ;)

Patchy and Patchita

<chuckle>

James