On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 1:52 PM, Federico Bruni <f...@inventati.org> wrote:
Ok, I'm working on it. I've just run into a weird error while building the new image with live-build. I'll see if I can get some help from the live-build mailing list to solve it.

A quick email just to let you know that I've managed to build a new image. I've found out that live-build don't play well when I run Debian within a container set up in a Fedora host. I've not investigated yet. One of the differences is that container guests share the linux kernel with the host, IIUC. But I don't see how this could affect live-build.

I had to create a new Debian virtual machine, totally isolated from Fedora. Today I tried to create a shared folder to copy the ISO in the host and test it before uploading it to github and while doing so the guest stopped working so now the ISO is no more available until I find a way to make it working again.

I hope to find something which works with containers.
I have very very little spare time in these days unfortunately.