Jean Abou Samra <j...@abou-samra.fr> writes:

> Le vendredi 07 juillet 2023 à 14:43 +0200, Jean Abou Samra a écrit :
>> Le vendredi 07 juillet 2023 à 14:15 +0200, David Kastrup a écrit :
>> > Yikes.  Looks like the bytecode compiler/optimizer/whatever converts (- )
>> > or
>> > something like it into (- 0 )
>> Indeed.
>

> https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=64508
>
> Maybe try just overloading (- <number> <Pitch>). Otherwise just revert the
> patch.

Ok, here is the deal: I think it probably is sanest to just ditch the
operator for ly:pitch-negate and the equivalent for Moment.  That being
said, I've also found incorrect manual conversions in some code.  The
question is whether it is better to address this with a bulk fix, or
with reverts and redo of what turns out a number of co-dependent
commits.

--
David Kastrup