Greetings All,

As a long time Mint and Ubuntu user, I am taking a look at Fedora 21 for use
with lilypond.

With lilypond version 2.19.19 I cannot compile any files, with the following
error from ghostscript:

warning: `(gs -q -dSAFER -dDEVICEWIDTHPOINTS=595.28 -dDEVICEHEIGHTPOINTS=841.89
-dCompatibilityLevel=1.4 -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -r1200 -sDEVICE=pdfwrite
-sOutputFile=./sonata.pdf -c.setpdfwrite -fsonata.ps)' failed (256)

Is this a known issue? Should I stay safely on Mint? I see recent discussion
about difficulties with Fedora 22 and ghostscript.

It’s not helped by my complete inability to find a listing of ghostscript error
codes anywhere, despite looking.

Andrew