ok, some progress :-)

I found something with the aid of Musescore. I'm not sure if it's correct
though. The Dutch translation of "wind chimes" I found on google translate
was "wind klokkenspel", which sounds very unnatural, I assumed it just
combined two words, wind and chimes, but Musescore seems to use the same.
There is a bug in the instrument naming, it shows "wiind" (double i), which
is a typo, but if that's a typo, chances are it is completely wrong too.

Musescore shows a single line staff, I hope that is correct.

grtz,
Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/
On Twitter <https://twitter.com/#%21/Bart_Issimo>