  From: kmg
  To: lilypond-user@gnu.org
  Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 4:48 PM
  Subject: Horizontal alingment of lyrics hyphens?

  Hey guys, I recently discovered Lily and I like it a lot. For practice
purposes I decided to engrave some old psalm and lyrics look bad. From what I
read, hyphens are always centered between sylabes, so my question: is there a
way to avoid them getting into barlines, or align them in verses?

  Anyway, thanks in advance and cheers :)

  Srceenshot and my project file in the attachment

  Pozdrawiam,
  Krzysztof Gutowski