On 22.09.2016 13:39, Pierre Perol-Schneider wrote:
Hi Urs,

Really nice, congrats!
One thing: Last year I had a discussion about how to draw flat slurs (see: https://notat.io/viewtopic.php?p=696#p696) Do you thing you could integrate such option in your function, I mean a simple - but really strait - line in between slurs ?

That’s a problem I already hit with Abraham in the other thread: It’s possible to make one segment a flat slur, but it won’t have constant thickness – all segments always taper toward the ends. So you have to go quite deeper with the tweaking, creating stencils from scratch or so.

Best, Simon