From: lilypond-user [mailto:lilypond-user-bounces+panteck=hotmail....@gnu.org]
On Behalf Of Andrew Bernard
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 4:42 PM
To: lilypond-user@gnu.org
Subject: Long compile times on Windows 10 status

Hi folks,

Although a dyed in the wool Linux user, I am experimenting with Windows 10. At
2.19.48 I am seeing the long compile times that have been mentioned, for every
run. With 2.19.39 the compilation is normal and quite fast. [I picked this
previous release at random, to simply get back somewhere before the current
problem arose.]

Running Windows 10 14393.321.

What is the current status on this, and is there a workaround?