From: Steven Weber [mailto:pant...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 17 October 2016 10:45 AM
To: 'Andrew Bernard' <andrew.bern...@gmail.com>; lilypond-user@gnu.org
Subject: RE: Long compile times on Windows 10 status

I've found that whenever I install a new font on my computer, I wind up in
this state.

That being said, I can recover back to normal speeds by deleting the
C:\Users\<me>\.lilypond-fonts.cache-2 folder.  The first build after doing
this will be slow (because it's rebuilding the font cache), but after that,
speeds are back to normal.