David,

Thanks. It appears that I am a century or so out of date, so will try to get
into the 21st century and withdraw my comment.

I see your comment about the bug - I think you're in a better position to put
it into the bug list than myself, unless you'd like me to do it.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:lilyp...@ptoye.com
www.ptoye.com