Maurits Lamers <maur...@weidestraat.nl> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your suggestion!
>
> I have been looking at edition-engraver and I tried to come up with
> something which mimics what edition-engraver is doing. That something
> however crashes Lilypond with a segmentation fault.
>
> As I am doing my analysis on the finalize event, I can only add the
> markup after the analysis in the same event.

That won't do I think (you'd have to _not_ use a grob but rather fiddle
with stencils in order to bypass all of the engravers which are no
longer in working order for dealing with grobs).  You can try adding a
markup at music time and filling in its details when processing.

>     (if (not (equal? #f (error-msg note)))

Now that's a complicated way of saying (if (error-msg note) if I ever
saw one.

--
David Kastrup