Am 08.03.2018 um 02:01 schrieb Simon Albrecht:
On 08.03.2018 01:39, Edmundo Carmona Antoranz wrote:
So I asked
around[1] and apparently it's a "harmonic delay" or a prolongation...

There is no reason whatsoever for any fancy words. It’s just a dotted note with the dot written at the rhythmic position where it actually happens. I’ve never seen any realisation of this in LilyPond – would be good to have an LSR snippet.

There is a thread at the German user forum:,1789.0.html I don’t have time to read it and explain in English but maybe Simon or Harm (who was involved in this thread) can help?