Simon Albrecht-2 wrote
> On 09.04.2018 20:24, foxfanfare wrote:
>> \scaleDurations 2/3 { c16( f' aes \clef treble f'[ d f~] }
>
> By the way, I use c16*2/3 in such cases.
>
> Best, Simon

Thanks for the tip! It is indeed very convenient!

***

I have a new question. I now try to use the /include command to separate my
style sheet, as suggested by some of you. I made two files : "test.ly" which
contains the music, and "configuration.ily" for my house-style.

The files are in the same folder and I can get it easily to work on my local
drive.

But the problem is when I try to launch the files from my local network
drive (which is very convenient for me in this kind of work).

Here's the error message I get when I include the "configuration.ily" :

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/local.png>

Or with the full network path:

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/full_path1.png>

What I don't understand, is however Lilypond seems to find my file! :

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/full_path2.png>

Would someone know what seems to be the problem with network path?

Thanks!