Edward,

If you provide an example, I shall try to comply.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Edward Neeman [mailto:edward.nee...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2018 6:33 PM
To: Mark Stephen Mrotek <carsonm...@ca.rr.com>
Cc: Lilypond-user <lilypond-user@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Pedal bracket alignment

Hello Mark and Shane,

Thanks for suggestion! In fact I was doing something very similar, putting the
pedal marking in its own variable (though I added it to the bottom staff of the
piano part). I was hoping to be able to change how the pedal bracket is aligned
with the notes in the same rhythmic column (basically, more centred). I could
fudge that by putting the pedal change one sixteenth note late, but I was
hoping for a neater solution.

Best,
Edward