Hi Sol.

Looks great!

I did something along these lines a couple of years ago using something called
lytex, which if I recall correctly sort of combines Tex typesetting with
Lilypond.

You can check out the main file (and entire codebase) here:
https://github.com/MikeiLL/hymnal-Vol-II/blob/master/lilypond/hymnal.lytex
<https://github.com/MikeiLL/hymnal-Vol-II/blob/master/lilypond/hymnal.lytex>.

I forget what I was using Arara for, but I think that the way I have it set up
Arara needs to be configured on your rendering computer to render the tex file
and then that compiles.

There’s also something called lilypond-book, but I think that’s more for
including small clips of music within text.

Mike
https://www.CenterOfWow.com