I concur on entering all music in concert pitch. You may find the
auto-transpose snippet from OpenLilyLib helpful (
https://github.com/openlilylib/oll-misc/tree/master/pitch), as you can
simply write "\transposition bf" instead of wrapping all transposed blocks
in "\transpose x y { }". This is particularly helpful if players may switch
between instruments using different transpositions.