 From:   Mark Stephen Mrotek <carsonm...@ca.rr.com>
 To:   'Paul Hodges' <p...@cassland.org>, 'Jean Abou Samra'
<j...@abou-samra.fr>
 Cc:   <lilypond-user@gnu.org>
 Sent:   09/09/2023 16:16
 Subject:   RE: 2.22.2 and 2.24.2

Paul,

Thank you for the reassurance based on your experience.
Please bear with me and clarify some procedures.
I opened:
https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.24/Documentation/learning/graphical-setup-under-windows
to read the process.
My current Frescobaldi is 3.3.0. So good there.
Then further down is the direction:
Click on the folder icon and navigate to the lilypond-x.y.z-mingw-x86_64 folder
you previously created. Inside this folder, open ‘lilypond-x.y.z’, then ‘bin’,
and finally select ‘lilypond’.
When was that done?

Your assistance is appreciated.

Mark