I’ve just looked at the images and especially w/r to the Alto clef I strongly
prefer the new spacing.
For the others there are spots where I’m not sure it is too tight but overall
the new spacing appears to be more balanced.

I thus think the new spacing is better overall.

Kind regards
Michael

Mobil gesendet