Hi Stef,

On Sat, Dec 9, 2023 at 11:07 PM Stefano Antonelli <
santone...@algosolutions.com> wrote:

> Any other options for getting the header block from an included file?

 I don't know if this'll be directly usable in your use case, but I do
something like this with most of the music I engrave. The way I handle this
is my song.ly would be something like:

myHeaders =  \header {
% author and stuff
}

theMusic = new DrumStaff {
% the music
}

And then I would have anotherFile.ly containing something like:

\include "song.ly"

\book {
  \myHeaders
  \score {
    \theMusic

I'm not at all familiar with ly2video, so I really have no idea if this'll
be directly useful to you. But for getting the headers from an included
file, this is how I do it with nearly all the music I engrave. Maybe it can
serve as a starting point.
--
Michael