Aloha.

In reading the documentation about \include (https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.24/Documentation/notation/including-lilypond-files), I find the following sentence but can't find any explanation anywhere about what *#f and #t *are or do.  Can anyone enlighten me, please?  They seem to have something to do with the file system but...?

'... Complex file structures, that require to|\include|/both/files relative to the main directory and files relative to some other directory, may even be devised by setting|relative-includes|to*|#f|or|#t|***at appropriate places in the files. ...'

Mahalo.
J.

--
John Helly / San Diego Supercomputer Center / Scripps Institution of
Oceanography