Aloha.

Well, when I do that search I just get back the \include page (https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.24/Documentation/notation/including-lilypond-files). So, the answer is no.  However, one has to consider the issues of web-caching interfering with search results.

Within the LP docs I wouldn't have thought to quote the string, initially, but that doesn't work either; at least not for me as I get 'no reults found'.  I might have tried \#f, '#f', "#f", for example, but generally don't do exhaustive things if the 'natural' one doesn't work; depends on how crazed I am at the time about solving.

At any rate, I'm open to advice, opinion, suggestion or willing to just move on.

J.