Aloha.

I kind of suspected that this was a Scheme-ism but didn't dig into it (yet).  I used to progam Lisp but know nothing about Scheme. Perhaps it's so fundamental to the Core group that it's 'duh' but that's not the case for the rest of us (me).

Of course, booleans would be fundamental but I tend to interpret <special char>alpha as a kind of macro command.  So it didn't occur to me that it would be be a boolean value.

Mahalo for the follow-up.  Appreciate your effort.

J.