Mahalo, that's an interesting approach.  Maybe something in that vein would do it.  I'll experiment.

However, I have a whole song that has a lot of chromatic chord changes and I suspect it'll be a 'fix one, break one' situation. I'd like to find a general solution or some way to make a specialized chord library for a song.

If there's no LP solution then I'll have to figure out plan B.

J.