I am working on another liturgical piece of music, and it has a refrain that
ends with the word: Alleluia! In most cases, that word is getting scrunched
up, and the dashes are not visible. The rest of the piece is fine, except
for that part. Could anyone help, please? Attached is the current version of
the file.

--
In Christ,
Michael D

global = {
  \key f \major

  \override Staff.TimeSignature #'stencil = ##f
  \override Staff.BarLine #'stencil = ##f
}
move = { \bar "" \break }
soprano = \relative c'' {
  \global
  % Music follows here.
  f,4 f a a bf2(a) \divisioMinima
  f4 f f g a a a a a a f g2 f2 \divisioMaior
  f4 a a a a a a a a f g2 f \divisioMinima
  a2 g4 a bf2 bf a4(bf a g) f2 g a(g) f1 \divisioMaxima

  f4 f f f g a a bf2 bf4 a2 \divisioMinima
  f4 f f g a a a f g2 g4 g f2 \divisioMaior
  f4 a a a a a a a a f g2 f \divisioMinima
  a2 g4 a bf2 bf a4(bf a g) f2 g a(g) f1 \divisioMaxima

  f4 f g a a a a a a a a a a g a bf2 bf4 a2 \divisioMinima
  f4 f f g a a a a a a a a f g2 g4 g f2 \divisioMaior
  f4 a a a a a a a f g2 f \divisioMinima
  a2 g4 a bf2 bf a4(bf a g) f2 g a(g) f1 \divisioMaxima

  a4 g a bf2 bf4 bf bf a2 \divisioMinima
  f4 a f g2 g f \divisioMaior
  f4 a a a a a a a a f g2 f \divisioMinima
  a2 g4 a bf2 bf a4(bf a g) f2 g a(g) f1 \divisioMaxima
}

alto = \relative c' {
  \global
  % Music follows here.
  f4 f f f bf,(d) f2 \divisioMinima
  f4 f f f f f f f f f f c2 f \divisioMaior
  f4 f f f f f f f f f c2 f \divisioMinima
  f2 f4 f bf,2 d f1 f2 d c1 f \divisioMaxima

  f4 f f f f f f bf,2 d4 f2 \divisioMinima
  f4 f f f f f f f c2 c4 c f2 \divisioMaior
  f4 f f f f f f f f f c2 f \divisioMinima
  f2 f4 f bf,2 d f1 f2 d c1 f \divisioMaxima

  f4 f f f f f f f f f f f f f f bf,2 d4 f2 \divisioMinima
  f4 f f f f f f f f f f f f c2 c4 c f2 \divisioMaior
  f4 f f f f f f f f c2 f \divisioMinima
  f2 f4 f bf,2 d f1 f2 d c1 f \divisioMaxima

  f4 f f bf,2 bf4 bf d f2 \divisioMinima
  f4 f f c2 c f2 \divisioMaior
  f4 f f f f f f f f f c2 f \divisioMinima
  f2 f4 f bf,2 d f1 f2 d c1 f \divisioMaxima
}

tenor = \relative c' {
  \global
  % Music follows here.
  f,4 f a a bf2(a) \divisioMinima
  f4 f f g a a a a a a f g2 f2 \divisioMaior
  f4 a a a a a a a a f g2 f \divisioMinima
  a2 g4 a bf2 bf a4(bf a g) f2 g a(g) f1 \divisioMaxima

  f4 f f f g a a bf2 bf4 a2 \divisioMinima
  f4 f f g a a a f g2 g4 g f2 \divisioMaior
  f4 a a a a a a a a f g2 f \divisioMinima
  a2 g4 a bf2 bf a4(bf a g) f2 g a(g) f1 \divisioMaxima

  f4 f g a a a a a a a a a a g a bf2 bf4 a2 \divisioMinima
  f4 f f g a a a a a a a a f g2 g4 g f2 \divisioMaior
  f4 a a a a a a a f g2 f \divisioMinima
  a2 g4 a bf2 bf a4(bf a g) f2 g a(g) f1 \divisioMaxima

  a4 g a bf2 bf4 bf bf a2 \divisioMinima
  f4 a f g2 g f \divisioMaior
  f4 a a a a a a a a f g2 f \divisioMinima
  a2 g4 a bf2 bf a4(bf a g) f2 g a(g) f1 \divisioMaxima
}

bass = \relative c {
  \global
  % Music follows here.
  f4 f f f bf,(d) f2 \divisioMinima
  f4 f f f f f f f f f f c2 f \divisioMaior
  f4 f f f f f f f f f c2 f \divisioMinima
  f2 f4 f bf,2 d f1 f2 d c1 f \divisioMaxima

  f4 f f f f f f bf,2 d4 f2 \divisioMinima
  f4 f f f f f f f c2 c4 c f2 \divisioMaior
  f4 f f f f f f f f f c2 f \divisioMinima
  f2 f4 f bf,2 d f1 f2 d c1 f \divisioMaxima

  f4 f f f f f f f f f f f f f f bf,2 d4 f2 \divisioMinima
  f4 f f f f f f f f f f f f c2 c4 c f2 \divisioMaior
  f4 f f f f f f f f c2 f \divisioMinima
  f2 f4 f bf,2 d f1 f2 d c1 f \divisioMaxima

  f4 f f bf,2 bf4 bf d f2 \divisioMinima
  f4 f f c2 c f2 \divisioMaior
  f4 f f f f f f f f f c2 f \divisioMinima
  f2 f4 f bf,2 d f1 f2 d c1 f \divisioMaxima
}

verse = \lyricmode {
  % Lyrics follow here.
    I hath loved the Lord,
    be -- cause He hath heard my voice and my sup -- pli -- ca -- tion.
    O Son of God, Who was bap -- tized in the Jor -- dan, save us who
      sing to Thee,__ Al -- le -- lu -- ia!
    Be -- cause He hath in -- clined His ear to me,
    there -- fore I shall call on Him as long as I live.
    O Son of God, Who was bap -- tized in the Jor -- dan, save us who
      sing to Thee,__ Al -- le -- lu -- ia!
    The snares of death hath en -- comp -- assed me; the pangs of
      She -- ol laid hold on me;
    I suf -- fered dis -- tress and anguish, then I called on the
      Name of the Lord.
    O Son of God, Who was bap -- tized in the Jor -- dan, save us who
      sing to Thee,__ Al -- le -- lu -- ia!
    Gra -- cious and right -- eous is the Lord;
    our God is mer -- ci -- ful.
    O Son of God, Who was bap -- tized in the Jor -- dan, save us who
      sing to Thee,__ Al -- le -- lu -- ia!
}

\score {
  \new ChoirStaff <<
    \new Staff \with {
      midiInstrument = " string ensemble 1 "
      instrumentName = \markup \center-column { "S" "A" }
    } <<
      \new Voice = "soprano" { \voiceOne \soprano }
      \new Voice = "alto" { \voiceTwo \alto }

    \new Lyrics \lyricsto "soprano" \verse
    \new Staff \with {
      midiInstrument = " string ensemble 1 "
      instrumentName = \markup \center-column { "T" "B" }
    } <<
      \clef bass
      \new Voice = "tenor" { \voiceOne \tenor }
      \new Voice = "bass" { \voiceTwo \bass }

  \layout { ragged-last=##f }
  \midi {
    \context {
      \Score
      tempoWholesPerMinute = #(ly:make-moment 120 4)