  From: Sebastian Canagaratna
  Sent: Monday, August 05, 2013 4:15 PM
  Subject: Problem with bar line in \repeat volta: a bug?

  Hi:
  I am having some problems with repeat volta. I give below the pdf and .ly
version of the code. The bar line ins the 3rd system is not at the and of the
line. If the repeat starts at the beginning of a bar ( now the repeat start
with r4; I remove that and replace the bf2. before it and the bf2. in the forst
alternative by bf1 ) the bat is at end of the line in the 3rd system. Am I
doing something wrong or is this a bug?

  Sebastian Canagaratna