From: lilypond-user-bounces+carsonmark=ca.rr....@gnu.org
[mailto:lilypond-user-bounces+carsonmark=ca.rr....@gnu.org] On Behalf Of
Sebastian Canagaratna
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2013 8:16 AM
To: Mailinglist lilypond-user
Subject: Problem with bar line in \repeat volta: a bug?

Hi:
I am having some problems with repeat volta. I give below the pdf and .ly
version of the code. The bar line ins the 3rd system is not at the and of
the line. If the repeat starts at the beginning of a bar ( now the repeat
start with r4; I remove that and replace the bf2. before it and the bf2. in
the forst alternative by bf1 ) the bat is at end of the line in the 3rd
system. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Sebastian Canagaratna

 \version "2.16.2"
\language "english"

\score{
 \relative c''{
   \clef treble
   \key ef \major
   \time 2/2
 bf4 bf bf bf | bf bf bf8.[ c16] bf8.[ a16] | bf2.   \repeat volta 2 	{ r4 |  R4*4  R4*4  \break

r2 r4 ef4  bf8[ c] bf[ af] g4 ef  g8[ af] g[ f] ef4 g  c bf c8[ d] ef4  \break

d1  ef2 bf4 bf   bf bf bf2   bf8[ af] g c bf4 bf
}
\alternative{
  { \set Timing.measureLength = #(ly:make-moment 3 4) bf2.  }

  { \set Timing.measureLength = #(ly:make-moment 4 4) bf1  }

\layout{
  \context{
     \Score