Greetings,

Some time ago I wrote to this list with some questions which were answered promptly by various members here. Thanks to their assistance I got re-started with LilyPond, and I've been busy using it via the Frescobaldi program.

I've revised some pieces and added some new things here :

    http://linux-sound.org/dlp-music-lilypond/

Comments and suggestions are most welcome, particularly regarding part writing and instrument-specific matters. This work was done primarily in response to an on-going article project, I'd like it to be presented as well as possible.

Again, my deep thanks to the LP development and user communities.

Best regards,

dp