On Tue, Sep 10, 2002, Shlomi Fish wrote about "[Haifux] Google Search for "Linux
Club"...":

> Yields us as the first hit.

That's because of our rather unusual use of the word "club". Most Linux
User Groups use the word "Group".

We're also second in a search for "Perl club" (!), first in "strace club" (!!),
first in search for "haifa daemons", first in search for "Technion room 6".

Funniest of all: we're first for "Monday spammers club" :)

Also, first for "desingated lectures" (due to a misspelling!), and for
Amelie fans, first in "gnome transportation lectures" :)

Also, first for "NT penguin for sale", and first on the very interesting
question "What if limited Windows gets hit by a smart Penguin?" :)

We're also first in searching "the site of Israeli beer and stuff" (!),
and for "Israeli smart penguin headquarters".
Would you believe we're also first as "Haifa bus drivers site"?

That'll be enough for today :) See if you can come up with your own
amusing combination returning the Haifa Linux Club first...

--
Nadav Har'El                        |      Tuesday, Sep 10 2002, 4 Tishri 5763
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |"I'll doublecross that bridge when I come