the spell checker fixed that.

Btw, place 10 in Haifa Windows Club is the personal site of one of the
haifux members. Few hours ago I would have said one of the esteemed haifux
members, but now ...

Just kidding Tzafrir,

Orr.

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Computers make it easy to do a lot of things, but most of the things they
make it easier to do, don't need to be done.        --Andy Rooney

Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html