Hi!

I live in Tel Aviv (Gimel to be exact) and am looking for a ride to the
lecture and back. Arriving by public transportation is simply too
inconvenient.

If anybody is planning on driving there from Tel-Aviv (I can meet you
on Haifa Road or the Ayalon) and has a spare seat, please E-mail me.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003, Orr Dunkelman wrote:

> Tomorrow, Monday (17/2), 18:30, the Haifa Linux Club will gather to hear
> Shachar Shemesh talk about Secure programming. The talk will take place in
> the Taub (Computer Science Dept.) bldg. room 6.
>
> Shacar is a well-known Linux supporter, one of Ha-makor people, and knows
> a lot about secure programming.
>
> More info, how to get there, etc. can be found in
> http://www.haifux.org
>
> --
> Orr Dunkelman,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> "Man is the only animal that blushes--or has reason to." --- Mark Twain
>
> Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html

Shlomi Fish        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home E-mail:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]