On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Adir Abraham wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Shlomi Fish wrote:
>
> > I live in Tel Aviv (Gimel to be exact) and am looking for a ride to the
> > lecture and back. Arriving by public transportation is simply too
> > inconvenient.
>
> Isn't bus number 904 supposed to go from Tel Aviv, directly to the
> Technion? (check in egged's site for the exact timings)

It is from Tel-Aviv, but I need to take it from the central bus station.
Unless, of course, it's Sunday Morning when it stops along other places
including one that is relatively close to home. (but still far enough that
it requires a bus or a lift there).

So it's still not convenient enough.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish