---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 13:16:45 +0200
From: Shachar Shemesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Orr Dunkelman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Haifa Linux Club <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     Linux-Il Mailing List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Haifux] Re: Shachar Shemesh strikes Again!

Orr Dunkelman wrote:

>You are all invited for another haifux lecture.
>
>The lecture will take place on next Monday, 3/3/3, 18:33, in Taub (3+3),
>the computer science dept. bldg. in the technion.
>
>The lecutre will contain a demonstration of buffer over-runs. This is the
>second part of the lecture about secure programming (slides can be found
>at:
>http://www.shemesh.biz/lectures
>
>More info on how to get there, etc.:
>www.haifux.org

This is to let everyone know that the slides for the last lecture is now
also available online. The URL has changed slightly due to a redesign
(or, more precisely, finally applying any design) of the site. You can
get all three slides in HTML format at http://www.shemesh.biz/lectures.html

I'm still applying tweaks to the design, so please let me know if you
are having problems with the site.

            Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh