Hi,
  I've contacted a CD-burning shop and got a price quote for 3*100 CDs. The
price is 1,650 NIS, which will allow us to sell the CDs at 20NIS/3CDs. The
problem is who will pay the money in advance? Can the amuta be counted on?
We need to put money IN the amuta before taking it out. Ofcourse remaining
CDs (if any) could be used in other InstaParties.

  What do you think

--
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540
The RIGHT way to contact me is by e-mail. I am otherwise nonexistent :)