Hi,
  I think that we really should sell CDs at this party. As I quoted before,
we need a loan of about 1650NIS for the CDs and then sell them at 25NIS for
all three CDs.
  Can Ha'makor fund this loan? Also, can Ha'makor people ask for
subscriptions during this party? I know I will subscribe.

  Alon

--
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540
The RIGHT way to contact me is by e-mail. I am otherwise nonexistent :)