On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 07:21:03PM +0200, Alon Altman wrote:
> Hi,
>   I think that we really should sell CDs at this party. As I quoted before,
> we need a loan of about 1650NIS for the CDs and then sell them at 25NIS for
> all three CDs.
>   Can Ha'makor fund this loan? Also, can Ha'makor people ask for
> subscriptions during this party? I know I will subscribe.

Wearing my Hamakor Board Member hat, we'll discuss this amongst the
board and let you know. My personal preference is for the Amuta not to
take a loan in this case. Don't forget, loans cost money.

As for subscriptions, if the paperwork will be finished by then, we
will definitely do it!
--
Muli Ben-Yehuda
http://www.mulix.org