Hi All,

I must admit that Asat never crossed my mind, but thinking about Asat and
Haifux, it looks quite clear to me that they should at least "help up" with
the publicity. And the quotation marks are there for good reasons:

Let's try to look at ourselves and what we do: We meet in the Technion,
running a club whose purposes are aligned well with any academic institute's.
We give free lectures in subjects that are, in the hi-tec world context, in
very high level (have you ever been in a paid-for lecture?).

If Asat publicises this activity on its billboards, or via a front-page story
in Kooly, it doesn't do *us* a favor, but rather fulfilling one of its duties:
To make students aware of different activities going on in the campus. Asat
organizes courses in Yoga and massage, and hosts dance classes, to which many
non-students come.

A group dealing with better computing sounds well in the scope of the
Technion's student organization.

Let's remind ourselves what we're craving for: Publicity. We want stundets to
know that Linux exists, and that a club is running in the Technion.

As for money, I think that weve done well so far without Bamba. But when it
comes to duplicating a few hundred Linux discs, Asat might be a good sponsor.
Chances are, that they will allow us to choose which distro is best, which
wasn't the case when we had some sponsor.

Let's remember, that despite the somewhat undersgroundish feeling of our club,
we should consider ourselves as the good guys, doing something that
contributes to the academic institute that we meet in. And as such, we should
at least feel that if a Kooly reporter comes to write about us, it's merely a
natural thing to happen.

    Eli