On Thu, 22 Nov 2001, Nadav Har'El wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 22, 2001, Orr Dunkelman wrote about "[Haifux] OT: Jokes about the
>haifux":
> > Good times have arrived us all ... there are jokes involving the haifux.
>
> :)
>
> > note that you might need a IE to look at this page...
>
> No way! Works like a charm in Mozilla (I use 0.9.6) and Konqueror.

Not exactly like a charm in mozilla:

You can indeed view them. But mozilla has a known problem with typing text
into RTL input boxes: you do too much editing in such a text box, and
mozilla either crashes or starts an infinite loop.

Yes, this appears in the bugzilla, as a long-standing critical bug. It
even has two of this club's members as CCs.

(BTW: biditext netscpe works very well. This is because the webmaster
there never heard of proper RTL html, and uses align=right instead or
dir=rtl for the text alignment)

--
Tzafrir Cohen                        /"\
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]        \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign