The example files I'm going to use for my Lex & Yacc demo in Perl
(which is part of the agenda for the Sys Call Track meeting) can be
found here:

http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/lecture/Sys-Call-Track/Perl-lex-and-yacc-calc-0.2.0.tar.gz

They serve as a working command line calculator (which only accepts
integers as input). I'm planning to extend its functionality both
lexer-wise and parser-wise during the demo, with some assistance from the
audience.

Note that they required a lot of time to create because:

1. While I could find examples for Lex or for Yacc in Perl, I could not
find for both.

2. I forgot that it was yacc's job to generate the symbol tokens header
file, and instead used my own. This made the IDs of the tokenizer and
parser incompatible.

But now they are both working and integrate nicely with each other.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home E-mail:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]