On Tue, 25 Dec 2001, Amir Shalem wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Dec 2001, mulix wrote:

> > > For me the target for 1.0 is basically for it to build well (hence
> > > autoconf) and reasonably documented. Missing features can wait for an
> > > implementer. They still belong in the TODO list.
> > >
> > > I currently work on the autoconf script.
> >
> > i'll do my best to get some semblance of a man page for it tonight.
> > --

> If I wish to contribute,
> Where are r2l current files located at ?
> any CVS server? rsync? ftp? web?

i host a "members only" cvs server for the r2l sources. i can give you
an account if you want.

note that we are in a feature *and* code freeze - all efforts are
directed towards finally getting a release out...

for the time being, you can find tar files of everything at
http://www.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir/R2L/r2l-tarball/
--
mulix

http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~mulix/