Hi Tzafrir,

Played a little bit with the Solaris version.

The old problem with the path to install-sh is still there. A short
reminder of it:

Aftyer running
./configure

followed by:

gmake PREFIX=/path/to/install

the build process aborts when installing lib refreshd_cnt.a because the
path to install-sh is wrong.

This can be fixed by editing

r2l-0.9.5/src/refreshd/src/make.defs

and changing the definition of

INSTALL=../../.././install-sh -c

INSTALL=../../../../install-sh -c

I will try to investigate the causes of refreshd deaths.

                                                        Regards,

                                                                Emil