On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 02:05:30PM -0400, James Westby wrote:
> >   https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/UserPlatforms/Specs/10.11/HardwarePacks
> >
> > to a state where I am happy to start implementation now. Feedback on the
> > spec is still welcome, and things will still be subject to change. In
> > particular there are still a number of TODOs in the spec where I don't
> > know how to proceed, but I believe that none of those block us starting
> > implementation of other parts.
> >
> > Is the current status quo to create specs under the "linaro" project on
> > Launchpad? I'll create a spec for this so that we can track work items
> > for it.

Yes. Scott B. or Ian may have a linaro-infrastructure project or project
group in the wings to which we should move it later if so, but don't let
yourself get blocked for lack of a place to put it ;-)

Thanks very much for the help with this, James.
--
Christian Robottom Reis   | [+55] 16 9112 6430 | http://launchpad.net/~kiko
Linaro Engineering VP     | [ +1] 612 216 4935 | http://async.com.br/~kiko