Hi,

Apologies for asking you directly what could probably be looked up, but
the spec isn't very easy to digest.

On Thu, 2 Jun 2011 16:59:46 -0500, Zach Pfeffer <zach.pfef...@linaro.org> wrote:
> PackageName: linux-linaro-omap 2.6.38-1002.3
> #https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-linaro-omap
> PackageDownloadLocation:
> https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+archive/primary/+files/linux-linaro-omap_2.6.38.orig.tar.gz

This isn't the full source that was built. The source package has three
parts. Can we link to three things here? If we can only link to one it
should probably be the .dsc which is the description for the whole
thing.

> SourceInfo: uses Linux v2.6.38.1
> SourceInfo: uses linaro-linux-2.6.38-upstream-29Mar2011
> SourceInfo: uses (fill in patch1)
> SourceInfo: uses (fill in patch2)
> SourceInfo: uses (fill in patch3)

What's the constraints on what we put here? What's the use for it?

What's listed here seems fairly tricky to produce automatically.

> FileName: file1
> FileName: file2
> FileName: file3
> FileChecksum: SHA1: calculated

This is all the files in the source?

> Creator: Person: Zach Pfeffer (zach.pfef...@linaro.org)

What option do we have here? Given this is going to be produced
automatically I'm not sure we should blame you for all of the mistakes
;-)

> PackageLicenseDeclared: GPL-2.0

Is this is single choice field? Does it cover source or binary?

> PackageVerificationCode: (fill in SHA1 of all souyrce files)

SHA1 of all source calculated how?

> LicenseConcluded: GPL-2.0
> LicenseInfoFromFiles: GPL-2.0

What do these mean?